ITWCCST 2022 TERM&CONDITIONS
submitting an abstract to ITWCCST 2022 you agree to the following:
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the
- The acceptance of an abstract for ITWCCST 2022
does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the
Conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or
presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at
the ITWCCST 2022.
- At least one author will be available to present
the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately
notify the ITWCCST 2022 organizing office if they are unable to present an
abstract or if the presenting author is changed.
- All presenting authors at the ITWCCST 2022 must
register and pay to attend.
- You give us permission to publish your abstract
submission on the ITWCCST 2022 website and in the Book of Abstracts.
- You confirm that the submission has been approved
by all authors.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and
via the online submission system. Other forms of submission e.g. by post,
email or fax cannot be accepted.
- The abstract will be reviewed by members of the
Scientific Committees and the Committee’s decision is final.
- The deadline for ITWCCST 2022 Author’s
Registration Fee payment is October 17, 2022.
- Abstracts of oral and poster presentations will
only be included in the “Book of Abstracts” after completing the ITWCCST 2022 registration fee.
- The cancellation conditions are;
Cancellations before October 18, 2022,
full refund of the registration fee less %30 handling fee. Cancellations
after October 18, 2022, no refund.
note that all unpaid bookings may delete after payment deadline without any
notice. All refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months.